Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Libidinous Celibacy

Celibacy has been in the news lately, and I do not just imply the pious type of celibacy. I’m speaking grown girls and guys picking out celibacy as a form of their sexual self-expression. Yes, that is proper: Celibacy is really a form of sexual self-expression - it can be possible to become celibate with out getting chaste. (Are you able to say masturbation boys and girls?)

I'm an advocate of your practice of libidinous celibacy. At first the juxtaposition of these two words would seem to be paradoxical, but I know from private knowledge that such isn't the case. A libidinous person might be an individual who has lustful thoughts or is otherwise preoccupied with the drives with the libido…without necessarily acting upon them using a companion.

Few adults can abstain from sexual intercourse (ie, be celibate) and not experience rising frustration in the sublimation of such a primitive and instinctual biological drive. As time passes, this biological drive manifests as a psychological a single also, and the mind becomes preoccupied with libidinous thoughts. Therefore, the term libidinous celibacy is not an oxymoron, but an apothegm.

About 5 years ago I located myself newly single. Newly single, and with more than several folks serious about filling the position vacated by my unlamented lover. Countless, actually, that I was a bit overwhelmed. Offered that it had been over a decade considering that I’d been without a companion or a couple of, I decided to discover my new singleton status by boldly choosing to stay celibate for 6 months.

I believe a few of my good friends had bets on how extended I’d final, and I know just about every among them bet I’d quit and go boink someone lengthy prior to my time was up. What no one anticipated though, was that I’d extend it by three additional months - which can be what I did. I located that, just after six months of carrying on a torrid love-affair with myself, I wasn’t prepared to share. I wanted to help keep me all to myself :) Anal Beads are the first choice for anal sex beginner.

I dated actively, mind you, and had some incredibly hot make-out / frottage sessions, however the only individual I had actual sex with was myself. And my toys. Mustn’t forget them! I had my hitachi magic wand system (the frugal girl’s sybian at 10% the price), my waterproof rabbit (the perfect bath-time companion), my ben wa balls (generally put a smile on my face in the health club), and I can not overlook my Chocolate Dream dildo, which made me come so tough I pulled a muscle in my back the very first time I employed it. Whee! With those, plus a micro-fleece electric throw, I needed neither man, nor lady, nor a cat (which my ex took with her) to put a smile on my face every night. Anal vibrators just one kind of anal sex toys, which help you get anal orgasm with different vibration.

Hunting back, I know it was great for me to be unattached and celibate to get a transform, great for me to take all that power that had been tied up in sex and relationships and place it to extra productive use elsewhere. I was pretty satisfied. My overall health was wonderful. Devoid of a person at home to distract me, I took the time to create some of my other talents, and with sex off the table, I learned what intimacy and connection seriously had been. I learned that, as a lady, I didn’t have to be with somebody as a way to be a person. And I also discovered that getting a love-affair with myself meant that a single does not need to be a lonely number. Practicing libidinous celibacy thrilled me to the bone!

No comments:

Post a Comment